Mons, auto mechanic/teacher
Experience:  Over 40 yrs in the automotive field, certified part time teacher by state of new jersey

2002 Isuzu Axiom: I remove and replace the rear brake light

How do I remove and replace the rear brake light of my 2002 Isuzu Axiom? The brake light is out.
Category: Car
Expert:  Mons replied 8 years ago.
Hi 779, Thanks for posting your question on
Here are the instructions for your task. The picture to start with is labeled step one which you will see when you open it. Please read the following. Hope I've been helpful. If you are satisfied with my answer please don't forget to click the accept button. If by any chance you are not satisfied with my answer by all means do not accept it.You are under no obligation to do so if you are not satisfied. We put a lot of time into trying to help everyone, sometimes we are successful and sometimes we are not. Accepting is your way of showing your gratitude for the experts efforts to help. Bonuses are always appreciated. Please note accepting my answer does not mean I will disappear. If you have any other questions concerning this problem just hit reply at the bottom of your screen or you can always graphicgraphicemail me again via J/A using the PM option. Thank you, XXXXX