SuperDave Auto
SuperDave Auto, ASE Master Auto and Truck Tech
Experience:  25+ Years Shop Owner; Ase Master Tech

2001 Olds Silhouette: My wipers..wiper motor 2x the switch 1x..park

2001 Olds Silhouette Premier - My wipers are really messed up. they have replaced the wiper motor 2x the switch 1x. they wipers are out of sync, do not park, sometimes don''t even come on. No one can figure it out
Category: Car
Expert:  SuperDave Auto replied 8 years ago.

Were the repairs performed at the dealer ???? Dave

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Yes they were. I still have a warranty on the vehicle

Then, please call the 1-800 # XXXXX the back of your manual and ask for technical repair help. They will open a case and have either have someone help them fix it or will send you to a dealer with a tech that can fix it. Believe it or not, the engineers really over-complicated this particular system. Very, Very difficult to fix without being there and performing many various tests. I'd be more than happy to send you the info, but I'd recommend doing the above and letting them take care of it. Not too bad, just goota get someone that can do it. Don't let the service advisor give you a lot of crap either. If he does, call and make an appointment with the Service Director for that dealer.

Good Luck. Please press ACCEPT. Also, If I have been helpful, please leave positive feedback. This is how we are judged. Thank You. Dave.