JHoop
JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

how to change a thermostat in a radiator of a PT Cruiser

I need to change the thermostat in the radiator of my pt cruiser 2003. how do you change it and what tools do you need?
HeHello Harvey1, my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

You have to first, remove the Upper Intake Maniford. I uploaded the procedure in .pdf format here to justanswer. You can download it by clicking HERE. Once you get the Intake off, the rest is pretty much down hill. Follow the procedures below.
graphic
graphic

I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
Dont forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)