RMillerPhD, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  26 year of import auto repair, Owned and operated a Repair shop and Automotive Machine Shop

1998 Acura 3.2 TL. mistake inputing Radio Reset Code. Now ...

1998 Acura 3.2 TL. mistake inputing Radio Reset Code. Now radio shows: CODe:E. Need to unlock to re-input correct code.

You have many options with today’s internet so Thank you for choosing

You will have to wait until the radio times out. When an incorrect code is entered the radio locks up for a pre defined time. Either a few minutes, hours, or day. Once the timed lock out expires you should be able to reenter the correct code.

If it does not your will need to call the dealer because these codes are confidential and are not published.

P.S. I take great pride in providing quality responses for the people I assist. If you believe that I have been professional and helpful in my assistance please don't forget to give a positive rating for this exchange and click the accept button. If your feel my answer does not address your issues, please just tell me and I will opt out, allowing another technician to address your situation. My Goal is to make this experience one you appreciate.