JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner

how due you install a distributor assembly in a 4.3 chevy ...

how due you install a distributor assembly in a 4.3 chevy truck. it had a broken gear. truck has 81,000 miles on it.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing

I uploaded the procedure in .pdf format here to justanswer. You can download it by clicking HERE. I figured on this job, it would be better to just give you the material, and let you check it out. The main thing is having the timing lined up right before you install it. Its all explained for you in detail in the .pdf. I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
Dont forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)