2001 Chevy Blazer: My left blinker is flashing too fast, how do I

Customer Question

My left blinker is flashing too fast, how do I fix it for a 2001 Chevy Blazer?
Category: Car
Expert:  Carhelp4u replied 8 years ago.
Are all of the bulbs working?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to carhelp4uhere's Post: Yes, no other problems. right turn signal works, headlight high and low beam work.
Expert:  Carhelp4u replied 8 years ago.
Ok well there are a few things that can cause for this. I would first verify that all of the bulb sockets are clean and corrosion free, I would also check the grounds at both the front of the vehicle and the rear for the lamps as a corroded ground connection can cause this problem also. From there though you will get into wiring testing from the turn signal switch to each of the lights to check for any points of high resistance. One of the most common places for a problem like this to happen is inside of the turn signal switch. Keep in mind that just a small amount of incorrect resistance can cause for a problem like this. Feel free to contact me with any questions, problems, or if you would simply prefer a second opinion. I wish i could tell you the exact fix, but there are many locations that a trouble like this could hide. Good luck!