JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner

No Comment Added

No Comment Added
Category: Car
Expert:  JHoop replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing

I uploaded the procedure in .pdf format here to justanswer. You can download it by clicking HERE. Seem standard to the other padded brake jobs on other cars. You should have no problems changing out these brake pads. If you still need help, you know where to find me. I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
Dont forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to recieve credit.)