MikeB85
MikeB85, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified, I-Car Trained and Certified, Automotive Technology Degree
7731073

starting my..front like water running thru pipes, any ideas ncoltri

after starting my car in the morning, i noticed a sound in the front like water running thru pipes, any ideas
Category: Car
Expert:  MikeB85 replied 8 years ago.
It could be possible that what you were hearing is the coolant moving through the heater core. If your coolant is at the correct level and there are no signs of leaks anywhere then you can assume the system is fine. It might have been just because the car was cold and I would imagine that the sound went away when the car warmed up? Also if the heat is working properly, It would also be safe to say that this system is ok. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.