Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

No Comment Added

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Car
Expert:  GENE replied 8 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What year is your Car?
-What make and model is your Car?
-How many miles are on your Car?
-What type of engine is in your Car?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to GENE's Post: my car is a 2002 mitsubishi eclipse gt 6 cylender with the 3.0... i put an after maket night glow gauge cover over my old gauges(it lights them up indigo blue). so when i took my gauge housing off my car it had 3 wire harnises that connected to the back of the gauge compartment.. i had to take all the needles off the gauges to instal this cover over the gauges.. when i hooked it back to the car(the car was off) i hooked back the 3 wire harneses then started my car.the gauges lite up but the neddle to the speedometer was on the 60mph line and my odometer was in the red line(my car was in park by the way)...while the car was on i disconnected the 3 wire harneses on the back and then reconnected them.. after that all my neddles whent down to the lowest level.. i tried giving it gas while it was in park and the odometer didnt even move.. i then tried driving the car and the speedometer didnt work also.. the only needle that seemed ok was my gas level needle was at the right spot.. half a to sum this off the neddles do not move, the digital disply for miles on my car does not light up and my electric windows dont go up or down. do the power windows and the gauges have the same fuse or something? i dont know why my power windows dont work either.. they did be4 i did my gauges.. i checked all my fuses by the way..the fuse box under the hood and the fuse box inside my cae :(!!!!!.. thanks for your help and time, ill be waiting for your response back