JHoop
JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

2001 LS430: i replace rear light bulbs..bulb is out on left rear side

Customer Question

how do i replace rear light bulbs on 2001 LS430. 1 bulb is out on left rear side.
Category: Car
Expert:  JHoop replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

You have to remove the Tail Light assembly to get the bulbs out. When you open the trunk, you will see 2 screws holding the light into place. Remove those, and slide the light foward and the bulbs will twist off the back. Very similar to these diagrams here.

graphic

graphic
If you still need help, let me know. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
Dont forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to recieve credit.)