Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

Trouble Code P0155, 2003 GMC Sonoma

It''s an O2 sensor, and I have heard they are fairly easy to change, it lists bank 2 sensor one as the malfunctioning sensor. Where is this one located and what is the easiest way to get to it?

B2S1 is located on the passenger side exhaust pipe before the converter(See Below). The easiest way to access it is to raise front of vehicle and remove from underneath. You will want to use an O2 sensor socket(available at all parts stores). it has a special groove in it for the wiring pigtail.

O2 sensor socket:

Lisle Oxygen Sensor Socket

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
And just follow the lead wire to the connector...plug and play. Will the code clear or do I need to run the scanner and clear it manually?

Yes, just follow the lead to disconnect, its not that long of a pigtail. You will need to clear the code with a scanner. Should be able to run it by an Autozone or Advanced Auto Parts to have them clear it for free

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks Eric!