HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.
Yes. You have to remove the screw from behind the door latch holding it to the door. I'm going to give it to you step by step.
1. Remove the plug and remove screw attaching door pull cup to inner door panel.
2. Remove screws attaching trim panel to door from below map pocket.
3. If equipped, remove window crank.
4. Remove screw holding door trim to door panel from behind inside latch release handle.
5. Disengage clips attaching door trim to door frame around perimeter of panel.
6. Lift trim panel upward to disengage flange from inner belt molding at top of door.
7. Tilt top of trim panel away from door to gain access to latch linkage.
8. Disengage clip attaching linkage rod to inside latch release handle (see pic).
9. Separate linkage rod from latch handle.
10. Disconnect the power door switch, courtesy lamp, and memory seat switch electrical connectors.
11. Remove front door trim panel from vehicle.INSTALLATION
1. Hold top of trim panel away from door to gain access to latch linkage.
2. Place linkage rod in position on latch handle.
3. Engage clip to hold linkage rod to inside latch release handle.
4. Place front door trim panel in position on door.
5. Install trim panel into inner belt molding at top of door.
6. Install clips to attach door trim to door frame around perimeter of panel.
7. If equipped, install screw to attach door trim to door panel behind inside latch release handle.
8. If equipped, connect power switch into wire connector.
9. Place power accessary switch in position on door trim.
10. Connect wire connector into memory seat/mirror switch and install switch into trim panel.
11. Install screws to attach accessary switch panel to door trim.
12. Install screw cover into switch panel.
13. If equipped, install window crank.
14. If equipped, install screws to attach trim panel to door inside map pocket.
15. If equipped, install screw to attach door pull cup to inner door panel.
16. If equipped, install screws to attach door assist handle to inner door panel.
17. Connect wire connector into courtesy lamp.
18. Install lamp in door trim.
If you need help with the window motor, let me know. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
Dont forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to recieve credit.)