JHoop
JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

mazda 6: diagram..coolant temperature sensor..with the 2.3 liter

Do you have a diagram or could you tell me the location of the coolant temperature sensor on a 07 mazda 6 with the 2.3 liter? Thank you for your time.
Hello ibbrockett, my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

graphic
I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
Dont forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to recieve credit.)

HiCustomer

Jhoop provided you with the HVAC sensors. I believe you are looking for the engine coolant temperature sensor. It is located near the ignition coil as shown below.

graphic

Wrong picture...Sorry.
graphic
Happens. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience: 14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to JHoop's Post: Thank you for your quick response. The diagram you sent is for the AC and all of its sensors. I am trying to locate the engine coolant temperature sensor. If you have a diagram that shows that sensor, I would greatly appreciate it.
Sorry about the confusion, its been pretty hecktic here today.
graphic