roger, small engines,muscle cars
Experience:  I have twenty three years experience in small engines,thirteen years in building muscle cars,twenty

I leased a car on 1/31/08 near closing time and the salesperson

I leased a car on 1/31/08 near closing time and the salesperson never walked me through the car to clarify that was the car I wanted before signng the paper. After the papers were sign and they bought me my car I realized that was not the car I wanted but the deaership was closed. Do I have any leg to stand on to cancel the lease?
Category: Car
Expert:  roger replied 8 years ago.
Hello,In most states you have a three day right of refusal.If this is not the car you wanted it could fall under misreprensentation of a legal sales agreement.You need to talk to the sales manager or owner and that you would agree to change vehicles if they will terminate original agreement.You still have rights as a consumer not to be pressured into any sales tactics offered by a dealership.hope this helps.thanks fyour question.Roger