Bob
Bob, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  40 year GM Tech. +30 Certified. ASE Master Tech.(expired, retired) Medium Duty, Heavy Line, Retired
2210118

2005 Hyundai xg350: front driver..car is jacked..slide..studs

I am changing the front driver''s side tire on a 2005 Hyundai XG 350. I have all of the lug nuts off and the car is jacked high enough to be completely off of the ground. The wheel with the flat tire will not slide off of the studs. What should I do next?
Hello, sounds like you have some crud built up behind the rim that is holding it onto the front hub assembly. Finder start all of the lug nuts and run them down about half way on the studs. Then let the car down off the jack and roll the car front ward and backward a few feet at a time while you turn the wheels left to right. Don't just go driving away in it, but roll it enough for the wheel to make a revolution or two and this should break the wheel loose from the hub so that you can remove it. Thanks