Hog Rider
Hog Rider, Transmission Technician
Experience:  Transmission Rebulider of 19 year's . A.T.R.A. and A.T.S.G. Certifications of Completion of 9 year's

I own a 2003 mitsubishi eclipse and had the ...

Customer Reply

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I own a 2003 mitsubishi eclipse and had the transmission flush service done by a non mitsubishi site..they use a GM product called transvex? Is this the correct solution or does the car require only a mitsubishi transmission fluid? Thank you
Expert:  Hog Rider replied 8 years ago.

I have been rebuliding Transmissions for 23 years and have Never Heard of this transvex. Your 2003 Mitsubishi eclipse Should only have DIAMOND ATF SP III or equivalent used as a replacement fluid while changing the fluid.

Now I,m not saying that this transvex is not an equivalent, I have just Never heard of this . again I,m a Full time Bulider/Foreman at a High Volume Transmission Facility

If you could get me another Manufactuer`s name it might help.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Hog Rider's Post: Sorry it was "transverse" fluid they used. The description on the paperwork is EA-64P EVER-WEAR Power Trans flush and treatment. Does this info help and is it the product you referred to? Thank you so much.
Expert:  Hog Rider replied 8 years ago.

The "transverse" Fluid also known as "Versatrans". Fluid I Have reshearched is a Generic blend of Front wheel drive Synthetic Transmission fluid, That will work As well as Factory Fluid (No Worries)

The Site that i have Posted below will enlighten you as to the Benifits of this oil