Greg
Greg, Shop Owner/Lead Tech
Experience:  22yrs Exp. ASE Cert. Brakes, Elect/Electronics ,Eng.Performance., Heat/A/C,Engine Repair
6713322

1996 Mazda 929: inner panel to see if glass is off track or regulator

1996 Mazda 929. Can hear motor run but glass does not move. Can''t figure out how to remove inner panel to see if glass is off track or regulator.

Hello, its most likely a broken window regulator cable hence the grinding noises. I looked but do not have a schematic of door panel removal on your car. The best I can tell you is to look closely around the arm rest or door handle area of the door for hidden screws or panels to remove that reveal screws. Once you find and remove them door panel will pull straight off at the bottom then work you way up pulling outward. Finally push straight up on panel to release it from the clips on top of panel. Hope this helps you!!! If you need more help let me know!Smile

Thank you very much !!!!! Happy New Year