32dmadden
32dmadden, Auto Repair Shop Owner
Experience:  A.S.E. Certified Master Technician, L-1 37 yrs. Auto Repair Experience
1361311

clicking sound..relay under the dash..doesnt start..wouldnt start

when I try to start I only get a clicking sound from the relay under the dash. I replaced that relay and it still doesn't start. prier to the relay, it wouldn't start after driving it for a little while. But if I waited for a while it then would start. Now it won't start at all. I turn the key and nothing but the relay clicks. the battery is good as far as I can tell as everything else works. The stearing wheel has locked at least twice and now it won't start. Please help.
Well the problem can be the starter, the cables and maybe the battery. I will send you a test you can do to try to narrow it down. Let me know if you need more help.graphicgraphic