Steve
Steve, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs experience as a professional working technician; ASE L1 master technician
157173

89 Cadillac Deville: replace the thermostat

Customer Question

I need to replace the thermostat on a 89 Cadillac Deville and I don"t know where it is on the motor
Category: Car
Expert:  Steve replied 9 years ago.

Hello!

If you follow the top radiator hose to the engine, you will find that the radiator hose is connected to a removeable metal cap. The thermostat is located under this cap; remove the bolts and you can lift the cap off to change the thermostat.

Hope this is helpful; if so, please click my accept button! Thanks!

Expert:  Steve replied 9 years ago.

Greetings;

I have noticed that for some reason you have not yet accepted the answer I provided for your question. Please click the accept button to complete payment of the amount you have offered for assistance; if you still require help with this question, then please let me know.... thanks!