I have the day off today, so I went back over our initial checks and found no further problems. I poked around in both the under dash fuse box and the power supply. I checked connections at the ignition switch and everything seemed okay.
So I cycled the key again and the cluster came on and everthing was working fine.
I than remebered that the previous owner of this car had complained about leaving the car at a repair shop one time and the car being parked in an area that flooded. He had told me that the car had been partially submerged, but the shop had cleaned the car up and detailed it fully.
My theory is that I am experiencing problems due to corrosion on some of the terminals. Some making contact just enough to operate some systems, but occasionally loosing their contection due to humidity, tempurature, etc.
So, I have now cleaned all of the connections in both fuse blocks, the ignition switch, and the starter inturrept relay. I sprayed them with an electically contact preservent I use on my boat and swamp buggy. I than put dilectric grease on every contact point.
I re-installed everything and all works perfectly.
I thank you for your help and will request you personally if possible next time I have a problem.