Here's the listed repair procedure for you:
Disconnect battery earth lead.
Remove the terminals from the starter:
1. Terminal 30
2. Terminal 30h
3. Terminal 50
Release starter screw, working from above.
* Position of upper screw between suction unit and firewall.
* Remove guide tube for oil dipstick.
* Unscrew screw.
* Release starter screw, working from below.
* Remove starter in downwards direction.
* Remove starter motor from crown wheel.
* Turn starter until solenoid switch is at top.
* Pivot starter down on its mounts.
CAUTION : Do not damage leads.
Install in reverse order.
Let me know if you have any more questions!