Rsposta4u, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  25 years in automotive repair

No Comment Added

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Car
Expert:  Rsposta4u replied 9 years ago.

I can tell you that most major automotive glass companies recommend Bon-Ami Cleanser. Do not use any other brand since they will scratch the glass. I worked for a school system that had many school buses and Bon-Ami is what that was used to clean anything off the windshields. Bon-Ami has many other uses. I know Bon-Ami works since I use it my self. There are many home remedies like a bag full of tobacco or pour a coke on the windshield but Bon-Ami is 100% effective. More tips on car care can be found by clicking here.

If you have additional questions, please ask, before you accept this answer.

If my answer is unacceptable in any way, please do not accept my answer and let me know. I will do my best to get you an acceptable answer. If you were happy with answer to your question, please click the green accept button. After making the accept, please leave positive feedback on Just Answers when you get a moment. Feedback can be left by using the link below.

Thanks again!

Joe Booker

******** Thanks for using Just Answer ********