Here's a few things that may help you out!
Remove or Disconnect
1. Engine coolant.
2. Instrument panel storage compartment.
3. Electrical connectors, as necessary.
4. Center floor air distribution duct.
5. Hinge pillar trim panels.
6. Blower motor cover.
7. Blower motor.
8. Steering column.
9. Roll instrument panel back.
10. Coolant recovery reservoir.
11. Heater hoses.
12. Screw on interior side of cowl, near the evaporator pipe (if equipped) while holding heater case to the cowl (Figure 10).
13. Four screws on the engine side of the cowl holding the heater case to the cowl (Figure 11).
14. Two nuts on the engine side of the cowl holding the heater case to the cowl (Figure 11).
15. Heater case.
-It may be necessary to have an assistant when removing heater case.
16. Heater cover.
- Remove seven screws that hold cover to the heater case.
17. Heater core from retainer.
Let me know if you need more help!