Here is the tsb for those codes.
June 26, 2001
1996-00 Civic - See VEHICLES AFFECTED
1997-99 CR-V - See VEHICLES AFFECTED
Harsh Shifting Automatic Transmission
(Supersedes 00-012, dated June 20, 2000)
Updated information is shown by asterisks and black bars.
*The transmission shifts harshly, or it may stay in first gear. The harsh shifting is more noticeable on the 1-2 and 2-3 upshifts under light throttle. It is not affected by operating temperature. The MIL may be on with DTC P0730 or P0715 stored.*
*Contamination of the linear solenoid and its associated passages inside the transmission, or a broken spring internal to the transmission.*
*Flush the transmission with Genuine Honda ATF-Z1, then replace the linear solenoid. If shift feel is not affected, replace the transmission.*
Linear Solenoid Assembly: P/N 28250-P4R-315, H/C(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Drain Bolt Washer: P/N 90471-PX4-000, H/C(NNN) NNN-NNNN/P>
Genuine Honda ATF-Z1: P/NNNN-NN-NNNN H/C(NNN) NNN-NNNN/P>
Civic and 2WD CR-V - 11.6 quarts required
4WD CR-V - 12.4 quarts required
WARRANTY CLAIM INFORMATION
The normal warranty applies.
Out of warranty:
Any repair performed after warranty expiration may be eligible for goodwill consideration by the District Service Manager or your Zone Office. You must request consideration, and get a decision, before starting work.
1. Raise the vehicle on a hoist.
2. Drain the transmission. Refill it with Genuine Honda ATF-Z1.
3. Start the engine.
4. With your foot on the brake pedal, shift the transmission to D4
5. Release the brake pedal. Press on the accelerator, and bring the speedometer up to 50 mph. Make sure the transmission shifts through the first three lower gears and into fourth, and that the torque converter locks up.
6. Apply the brakes to stop the front wheels.
7. Shift to reverse, and then to neutral.
8. Repeat the shifting procedure (steps 4 through 7) four more times.
9. Turn off the engine.
10. Repeat the above drain, refill, and shifting procedure (steps 2 through 9) two more times.
11. Drain the transmission. Reinstall the drain bolt with a new washer. Refill the transmission with Genuine Honda ATF-Z1.
12. Disconnect the linear solenoid electrical connector. Remove the mounting bolts, then remove the linear solenoid.
13.Inspect the linear solenoid mounting surface on the transmission. Remove any contamination.
14. Install the new linear solenoid. Reconnect the electrical connector.
15.Use the PGM Tester to erase any DTCs in the powertrain control module (PCM).
16. Test-drive the vehicle to check the shift feel. If it still shifts harshly, install a remanufactured transmission.*