Gene
Gene, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  ASE Master 25 years experience, Ford Trans Tech/SMT, Toyota, Mitsubishi,Hyundai Tech.
285738

Adds lead me to beleive there is not charge for this information.

Customer Question

Your adds lead me to beleive there is not charge for this information.
Category: Car
Expert:  Gene replied 11 years ago.

1. Use the Fuel Line Disconnect Tool to disconnect the fuel lines from the fuel filter.

1. Install the fuel filter. NOTE: When installing fuel lines to the fuel filter, push the lines onto the ports until a definite "click" is heard, then pull on the fittings to ensure they are engaged.
  2. Connect the fuel lines.

There is no charge,but if an expert has helped you answer your question it is appreciated that you pay the value you placed on the question. If the expert was very helpful to you, then they also appreciate any bonus you would be willing to pay. Posting questions and not accepting answers has an adverse affect on you and me, and has a postive affect on you and me if you accept the answer. Feedback is also used to evaluate the person asking the question and the expert answering the question.

If my information has been helpful and correct, then please use the accept button.