Marc
Marc, Technician
Experience:  33 years exp. automotive repair NYS emisisions repair cert.
44459

1993 Ford Mustang Fuel Pump Wiring Diagram

I need a 1993 Mustang Fuel Pump Wiring Diagram. All fuseable links are fine, no breaks in wiring harness from left kick panel to fuel pump. Problem must be from fuse box to switch(Powertrain Control Mod. and/or Election Ignition Module) and back to harness on left side back to pump. When harness is disconected from control switches and fuse box, I can make fule pump run. Inerta switch is ok also. Just need wiring circuit. Thanking you in advance for your help on this problem. Gary [email protected]

what engine do you have??/

This one's for a 5.O BUT THE FUEL PUMP WIRING SHOULD BE THE SAME.

Copyright © 2002 Delmar, All Rights Reserved.

This is a 2.3 it is different.

Marc, Technician
Experience: 33 years exp. automotive repair NYS emisisions repair cert.
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Message For Marc !
I want to thank you very much. It's was opening Alldata AND PRINTING OUT WHAT I NEEDED. Don't know if you got the 3rd message I sent, but being retired I don't have access to Alldata any longer. Especially out here in the OZARKS in rual MO. Your answer to my question is just the help I need. I'm going to try to get into that file so I can send you a bonus. Thanks again for your help. I may call upon you in the future when I may have a problem.     GARY
So, I guess your car had a 2.3 engine?
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Question for Marc.
On the 2.3 Wiring Diagram, Is the "Constant Control Relay Module", a relay up under the dashor is the metal encased box mounted on the right front Strut Tower Well, in the engin compartment. I see where the Yel from fuselink( which is ok) goes to this relay as well as the DK. GRN/Yel (which returns to the fuel pump). This is the wire that does not have votage-Dk Grn/Yel to the fuel pump. This relay has to control votage to all the various points, as the the yellow from fuselink is bat votage. I need to know this location of "constant Control Relay Module". Can you help me out on this question? Gary

Constant control rrelay is usualy metal encased and in engine compartment I will try to find the exact location for you.

Yes the Constant control relay is mounted on the strut tower
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Marc
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX where I thought it was. Did not see enough room under dash for it. Too many wires going in and out. Again, I thank you for all your help.I will return again when I need some help. Also I will recommend you to others in the area.(mech. I mean. This part of the rual America is full of junk yard re-doers. Don't know if they can work a computer.) Talk to you later. Gary
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Hi Marc,
Concerning the 1993 Ford Mustang, 2.3L. Once again, thank you for your help on my first question. I now have one more on this same Mustang. To clarify the entire cas here, 1st I found another fuse link under the mess that was already connected to the hot side of the starter relay. Ther are two yellow wires, with a fuse link, one to the Powerertrain Control Module (ECM), and the other to the Constant Control Relay Module. Thought for sure that I had it made. Fix the burnt fuse link and all is good to go. I forgot what I used to preach in my garage for years, Fix the problem and not just the results of the problem. Now with all harnesses disconnected in both kick panels(including ECM)( only the Constant Control Relay Module connected and with only the yellow fuse link and battery cable connected to the starter relay) I still smoke the fuse link when key is turned to the on postion. I would like to have a exploded view of the CCRM, with the wiring (with color codes) leaving and/or entering this unit. I need to know what and where this CCRM is trying to turn on, before burningitself up trying to overcome this big short. I did open an old CCRM to see what was inside. Acircuit board with 4 relays soldered to the board. Think I know which one is for fuel pump, which leaves one for radiator fan for cycling and one for thecycling of the AC compressor. The 4th one seems to be bussing all the time till I turnthe key off. If you can help[ me out here, many, many Thanks.   GARY