stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

2006 hummer h2 has factory navigation unit with factory

Customer Question

2006 hummer h2 has factory navigation unit with factory headrest monitors and center console dvd player with fm modulator. I would like to update navigation / stereo with a modern double din android stereo. I want to keep the factory steering controls I want the chimes to work as well as on star to all continue to work. ebay item # 112295521579 you can view the complete kit on ebay sight. its an eonon. please tell me what I need to purchase to make sure all the factory options will continue to work seemlesly. I also bought ebay item #272664758250 as well as ebay item #282097234627. can you review those and tell me if im on the right path. this is a common gm platform I assume there is a way to keep all the factory options and just change the head unit and back up camera
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  crash2199 replied 9 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 9 days ago.

I apologize for the long wait.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
josh of course, please refer to my parts list from ebay so you can better understand were im at with this wat i assumed to b a straight forward job. hopefully you can steer me in the corect direction i will tip you well for your efforts