Pete, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a pioneer DEH-x6700bt. Could not get Blue tooth to

Customer Question

I have a pioneer DEH-x6700bt. Could not get Blue tooth to work with Phone (iPhone XE). Upgraded firmware X-8099_A860.dfu. Now, I am getting ERROR - 10 and it does not show BT at all. Can turn BT Audio ON in the radio, but that is it.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Brand new
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It is not the phone. I tried a Galaxy Edge and neither can connect to the Blue Tooth.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of anything Never mind. All I am going to end up is spending $ 20 to be told it is an electrical problem.
Category: Car Electronics
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How long will this take?
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Double check and make sure the correct software was installed for this model here.You might try and update the software again and see if it went in corrupted the first time and caused this here needing downloaded again.If you know for sure this is all o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete