ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have an alpine radio in my car. I recently resubscribed to

Customer Question

I have an alpine radio in my car. I recently resubscribed to Sirius but the radio is not holding the refresh. Every time I turn the car off, the radio tells me resubscribe is activated and press any key to continue. ANy key gets me nothing. REfresh with Sirius works, but won't work again after the car is turned off. I've refreshed 4 times now. Sirius says its the radio, which has never troubled me before
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sirius cannot run its diagnostics when the car is moving.

When this problem occurs, try starting the car, out in the open (not inside a garage), and leave it running idle for a few minutes whilst stationary and the problem should resolve itself.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------