stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I have a rosen piranha multimedia navigation system. The

Customer Question

I have a rosen piranha multimedia navigation system. The touchscreen stopped working. The navigation system stopped working. Also the Bluetooth is not working. The radio still works. I just have to tune it with the dial. The backup camera still works. Is there a way to reset the system?
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I just bought the car used. It was already in the vehicle. It is a 2010 Chevy traverse.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It just stopped working about 2 weeks ago. I have not really done anything other than turn it off and on.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

There is a RESET button, with which you may try a reset of the Rosen Nav device.

It is recessed, inside a small hole. Use a straight end of a paperclip or similar instrument, to hold down the RESET button at least 5 seconds, to reset the unit.

Let me know how that goes, or if you need further help let me know, please. Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I pushed the button and it turned it off and then on but it didn't fix the other problems.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Now the back up camera isn't working either
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is someone going to help me???

I'm sorry - I have no further suggestions of value for this case... I have Opted Out, with apologies for the delay, opening the case to other Experts in this category.

Thank you for your patience meanwhile.