Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a pioneer radio in my 1994 ford ranger DEH-free and

Customer Question

I have a pioneer radio in my 1994 ford ranger DEH-free and I'm trying to put a pioneer deh-p3700mp how do I go to hook up my 2 10" with Amp speakers
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: the one I'm taking out is at around 10 years old and the one put in in 2006 from a 1985 corvette with no Amps
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: the one taking out makes continue noise
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how do I hook the one from my vette except where I hook up the 10" speakers and amp I have to wires
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the amp.

Still, most amps can be connected using a pair of RCA-to-RCA cables and/or speaker wires as a slave connection to the standard speakers.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have never receive a answer to my problem. I want full refund on the $5.00 deposit and the $19.00 charged to my credit card. I'm tired of the service
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

As posted above; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the amp.

Still, request for cancellation, refunds as well as billings & payments concerns are best addressed by Customer Support. Please click HERE or go to http://ww2.justanswer.com/help