stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I have 2008 model radio mp3 i need code this part no

Customer Question

i have 2008 model radio mp3 i need code this part no 28357640
Category: Car Electronics
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
volvo p/n 21889612(ASM)
p/n 21753350(HW)
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
89FLYPB123415018*
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i send the detailed i need code ples give me a code
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Is your radio from a Volvo truck? that is the only reference I can find so far, from the information you have given.

A maker and model # off the radio would probably help a lot, as to identifying it and/or finding the right code and/or the right source for a code for the radio.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
sir this is part of car
all cars and truck have sound system
so i need sultion pless help me

Thanks for responding.

I need maker name

and model number

for the radio, please. Or at least,

the truck/car's model and year.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
this is VOLVO singal din player radio and mp3 cd player this is manufacture by delphi electronics and safety assembly in portugal manufactured by 2012 dec06 i have only 3 numbers of radio part number and 1 serial number (1)PKG 28362681
part no 28357640 (2) P/N21889612(ASM) P/N21753350(HW) (3) *89FLYPB123415018* 32080014412043 THIS IS THE ALL INFORMATION ON THE RADIO THIS RADIO IS VOLVO TRUCK

Thanks for the information. I will see what I can do with that information.