Aric, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I just purchased a used camper van with an alpine sound

Customer Question

I just purchased a used camper van with an alpine sound system. The camper is a 1999 model but the Alpine was installed at a later date but could still be up to 16years old. I want to hook up the Sirrus-XM function. The screen says I have Sirrus integrated into the unit and it has the antenna installed. The number printed on the front, which I assume is the model, is ida-x303. Sirrus-XM says I need the radio ID number in order for them to hook me up. Can you tell me how I can find that number?
Thanks,
Tom Rule
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Please click on the link below and scroll to page 24, and follow the instructions on the right hand side of the page which shows you how to find the SAT radio ID number for your Alpine:

http://support.alpine-usa.com/products/documents/OM_iDA-X303_EN.pdf

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Let me know if you think you need further help. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.