Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have in my RV AVH-P6400 CD and AVIC-90DVD and would like

Customer Question

I have in my RV AVH-P6400 CD and AVIC-90DVD and would like to replace it with a unit that has radio and CD along with a back up camera conditions. Current back up camera in in place.
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Guessing 10 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have had my mechanic get it working but if play the radio it is hard to get it working again. My thought is to update and replace the unit.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No now,
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially for a replacement and if the "...AVH-P6400 CD and AVIC-90DVD..." are installed one on top of the other, then consider a double DIN replacement such as a Pioneer AVIC-6200NEX among others.

Should it be of interest, please click HERE for the Quick Start Guide, HERE for the complete Owner's Manual and HERE for the Installation Manual.

These manuals are in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file and can be viewed in most web browser. Click on the link to open the file or right click then select “Save As…” to download the file. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for this purpose.