crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

Please help me..... I have a blaupunkt Cheyenne cm42 pullout

Customer Question

Please help me..... I have a blaupunkt Cheyenne cm42 pullout car radio I need the unlock code, I've tried to get ahold of blaupunkt themselves but to no avail...... I have the ser. # the part # probably every number possible except the unlock code number... please help me
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  crash2199 replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

Please try using the code 9796

If that does not work, try code 2858

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm going out to my car to try the code let you know what happens in a few minutes if it's the wrong one I have to wait an hour before I can try again

Okay, let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No neither one worked

Unfortunately, those are the only two codes that I have available to me. Did you call this number: 1-***-***-**** -- That is their customer service phone number

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The ser# ***** PART# ***** 0 or 9###-##-####Cheyenne CM42

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
There is also this # on the tag .....766391

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That # does nothing but buzz in my ear then hang up on me

I apologize -- You're correct!

Please call 1-***-***-****

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.