Pete, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Re a becker mexico cd 10 shuttle system fitted to a Mercedes

Customer Question

re a becker mexico cd 10 shuttle system fitted to a Mercedes w(###) ###-####the face displays loading continuously-cant play-any suggestions
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

From what you have described here this sounds like an internal electrical fault in the cd player assembly itself.I have seen these fail or act up like this here before in the past needing replaced.This would need to be tested further to be sure this is the cause here and either repaired or replaced from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete