stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.

Installed pioneer FXT-X5269UI in a 2000 Saturn, it is wired

Customer Question

Installed pioneer FXT-X5269UI in a 2000 Saturn, it is wired and lights up...but the speakers aren't making any sound? What did I do wrong?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Roger replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** it would be my pleasure to help with your issue today.

Can you tell me where on the terminal strip you wired your speakers? Colors/Locations on the connector, etc.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
matched all colors to the adapter - then plugged in. White with black line is left front neg & white left front Pos; green with black is left rear neg & green is left rear Pos; grey black line is right front neg & grey is right front Pos; purple with black is right rear neg and solid purple is rr pos
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
two grounds (black) are spliced and attached to a copper ground wire off the vehicle console. Blue & white remote control unit lead is not connected to anything. The blue lead from the adapter is not connected to anything.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are you working on an answer? or are we done?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How do I apply for a refund? I don't want this service, nor do I want to pay $24 for this type of service!