Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am gonna refurbish my Kole Audio QX1-2400D amplifier and

Customer Question

I am gonna refurbish my Kole Audio QX1-2400D amplifier and needing diagram and schematics....can you help?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Would a service manual or repair manual for this device be useful to your needs? I have not found a source of a schematic or circuit diagram, on initial searches, for this device model.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Actually if you can send both that would be amazing

OK, I'm seeking a repair manual or service manual now... I'll post again in a few minutes.

(Thanks for responding so quickly.)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks for helping me out, I been driving myself crazy...lol

Well, I'm sorry to say that I've come up short. I can find no service manual nor repair manual from my usual sources, nor from unusual sources.

Their parent company is Epsilon Electronics. I see no listing for such documentation offered under their name either... but you could contact them and ask them for such, if you wish to try that:

(###) ###-#### toll-free

or

http://epsilonelectronicsinc.com/contact.html

... you never know, they might have documentation for a subsidiary's product.

Since this is less than you asked for, I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category and giving you a chance at information sourced from any of them, at no additional charge.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Well, that sucks...thanks for the help Russell H.
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

Hi Trent and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially and in the absence of schematic diagrams, please post back with clear pictures of the internal circuitry. Click HERE.

Proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done):

• • check for possible cold solders of all the power parts;
  • • verify presence and consistency of low voltage (12V) and high voltage (+/-) rails;
  • • test all the heatsinked transistors.