stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I have an INE W927HD Audio is not responding screen says no

Customer Question

I have an INE W927HD Audio is not responding screen says no data found for local radio stations
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I realize the problem must be quite frustrating, and I'm sorry to hear about it. I hope I can help with it.

Please tell me, what is the full and exact text of the error that is appearing on the screen of your Alpine audio device?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No data found

Thank you for your rapid response!

I am researching that data on the error message. I will post again in about 5 minutes with results, or advice. Meanwhile, thank you for your patience.

Is anything missing, e.g. from the display, or the functions of the Alpine device in question, aside from there being no audio output apparently?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No touch screen doesn't always respond

Have you tried any kind of Reset of the Alpine device in question?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No I havent bought the car several months ago .did not get as owners manual for the system

If the device is under warranty still (with the rest of the car), then I suggest invoking that warranty. You may have a 'lemon' - of an Alpine unit, that is - on your hands, otherwise.

Having 'no data found', and an intermittently unresponsive touch-screen, is sufficient to complain of. Esp. if data was previously on the Alpine unit.

Do you think this is an adequate answer to the problem? or would you like to try a reset of the system ?