stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I have navman move 6ml but I can get it to start up

Customer Question

Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

How new (or old) is the Navman device?

Has it ever worked before, in its current installed site / configuration ?

What does it show when powered On ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it is 12 month old and has never been used the navman only shows navman move60ml when you try to charge it up that is far isit goes
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it is 12 month old and has never been used the navman only shows navman move60ml when you try to charge it up that is far isit goesYou can add more here...

If it has always been like that, then it is a shame if it is 12 months old - most warranty terms on electronic equipment expire at 12 months from purchase date.

If it is a little less than 12 months old, that would be good news. For it is undoubtedly defective from supplier or from manufacturer, if that's all it does.

Would you be interested (if it is out of warranty, and repair costs would be charged to you) in having it repair-serviced?