JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.
53814968

How to turn car alarm off, my clifford model 7345x got wet

Customer Question

How to turn car alarm off, my clifford model 7345x got wet and does not function. How can I turn off the alarm to start the car, I am on vacation with my family and far from home, please help. Thank you.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 5 months ago.

Hello Ale.

Sorry to hear that your car alarm is spoiling up your vacation. Clifford car alarms have a unique way of being disabled. As long as you know where the valet switch, also known as kill switch, is located, you will be able to disable the alarm so that it stops sounding and you will be able to start your car. Here is what you need to do:

• Put the key into the ignition and turn it to the "ON" position, then quickly turn it back to the "OFF" position.

• Press the valet button based on the number of presses for your vehicle. The number of presses is normally between one to five times. This should be done quickly after turning off the ignition. Press the valet button 15 seconds between each press to disable the alarm system.

I hope that you are now able to be on your way. Please remember to click on 5 stars above and then click Submit so that I can be paid for assisting you.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Expert:  JA Engineer replied 4 months ago.

Hello Ale.

I have not heard back from you and was wondering if my help assistance resolved your problem.

If so, please remember to click on 5 stars above and click Submit so that I can be paid for assisting you.

Have a good evening.