stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.

I have fitted a new dab radio no sound because I have no

Customer Question

I have fitted a new dab radio no sound because I have no where to to plug fibre cable in, it has got an alpine amp in the boot Jag is 2004 2l estate
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: Radio works fine lights but no sound because fibre cable to the amp I Have nowhere to connect it to I need a adapter please help
JA: What year is your Fitted?
Customer: 2004
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes ive tried everything I need a fixing kit that wii let me plug the fibre cable in which sends the signal to the amp
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the " dab radio..."