stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.

My 3 units: Gen 3-9" & 12" Gen 2-12" I've struggled a year

Customer Question

My 3 units: Gen 3-9" & 12" Gen 2-12"
I've struggled for over a year now to get all 3 units setup so they will maintain the correct local time.
The steps I've taken are as follows:
Local time I tap the window displaying the time and adjust to the correct time. Once corrected, I tap 'Save', exit that screen and the correct displays on the selected page. I then power the unit down and once it has powered up, I tap Accept and the time displayed is always incorrect.??? Help!!!!!
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the make and full model # ***** these GPS units?

Also are there any other issues with these?

Thank you

Tech Michael