Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

What is the config of the wiring harness of the FH-X500UI I

Customer Question

what is the config of the wiring harness of the FH-X500UI I am trying to connect an amp to the setup but don't know what wires go where! Help me pleas!!
Category: Car Electronics
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is a Pioneer car stereo, a Mixtrax system
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there Kevin and welcome

Page 17 of the manual will show you this, under the section This Unit

I have the manual for you here

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Car/FH-X500UI_OwnersManual052013.pdf

It explains the wiring and where these need to be connected to.

It is designed though to connect to an Amp via RCA connections, not the native wiring. They do this as they sell a special amp for this, you see this on the manual a little further on from Page 17 under Power Amp (sold Seperately)

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you