Pete, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

My autopage remote start alarm won't stop chirping. I can't

Customer Question

Hi Don, my autopage remote start alarm won't stop chirping. I can't unlock or lock the car. What could be the problem?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Make sure it is wired in properly with no shorted or damaged wiring found.If this is checked and found to be o.k. it is possible this is the alarm control module itself that has failed internally needing replaced.I have seen these fail internally before in the past and had to replace it for issues like and similar to this here.It would be best to have this further checked/tested by an alarm or audio install and repair center to be sure this is the cause here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete