Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I had some trouble with my battery and fixed the situation.

Customer Question

I had some trouble with my battery and fixed the situation. I went to turn on my DEH-7300BT radio and it would not turn on. How do I restart my radio? Thank you.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 6 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, is the Pioneer completely / electrically dead?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the Pioneer is completely dead, i.e., no life at all. It was fine yesterday, including Bluetooth.
Expert:  Louie replied 6 months ago.

Have you checked / replaced the 10A fuse at the back of the DEH-7300BT?

All other checks would need the use of a volt/multi-meter.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
All I can pull out is the front panel of the radio. The panel is fully enclosed and the unit it slides in to is also fully enclosed. I am not about to take apart either unit out of my car to find a fuse. I thought perhaps, I was not initiating the correct start-up procedures but it appears there may be more involved.
Thank you for your time, I will take the unit to the installer Monday. Please confirm I will only be charged the initial $5.00. Thank you.
Expert:  Louie replied 6 months ago.

I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, there is no quick-n-easy fix and neither is there a workaround; the unit would have to be pulled out.

Sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.

My participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues.

For billing & payment concerns, please contact Customer Service.