Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I had some trouble with my battery and fixed the situation.

Customer Question

I had some trouble with my battery and fixed the situation. I went to turn on my DEH-7300BT radio and it would not turn on. How do I restart my radio? Thank you.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, is the Pioneer completely / electrically dead?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the Pioneer is completely dead, i.e., no life at all. It was fine yesterday, including Bluetooth.
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Have you checked / replaced the 10A fuse at the back of the DEH-7300BT?

All other checks would need the use of a volt/multi-meter.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
All I can pull out is the front panel of the radio. The panel is fully enclosed and the unit it slides in to is also fully enclosed. I am not about to take apart either unit out of my car to find a fuse. I thought perhaps, I was not initiating the correct start-up procedures but it appears there may be more involved.
Thank you for your time, I will take the unit to the installer Monday. Please confirm I will only be charged the initial $5.00. Thank you.
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, there is no quick-n-easy fix and neither is there a workaround; the unit would have to be pulled out.

Sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.

My participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues.

For billing & payment concerns, please contact Customer Service.