stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.

I have a 2003 ford thunderbird. all of a sudden the cd

Customer Question

i have a 2003 ford thunderbird. all of a sudden the cd player won't play. when i press cd nothing happens, the fm stereo is the only thing on and no amount of pressing cd will make it change. when i try and randomly play a cd nothing happens
Category: Car Electronics
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
this is aggravating as hell. do not charge my card if you can't answer the question
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 5 months ago.
sorry for the delay.......many times there is not a expert On, as most of us have jobs & we do not work for JustAnswerIssue could also be, that you have posted & recieved "10" questions & answers, but only rated "3"Many times, some experts will look past these type questions.Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Does the Radio switch to AM Radio when AM is pressed?Do ALL the Buttons work?Is there any noise coming from the CD when Eject is pressed?.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service..