Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  over 30 years, ARA, Sony, Alpine, Audiovox, Kenwood, Muntz. Sales, Repair & Installation

I have a Pioneer Avic-5200nex and its asking password *****

Customer Question

I have a Pioneer Avic-5200nex and its asking for a password ***** and the hint is love . It's popped up after I unplugged my battery . I never put a passcode on it
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 5 months ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Someone had to have put code inHave you tried 5 6 8 3 ?IF you do not have the Password, then a Pioneer Service Station will have to RESET .IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.
did you need more info?please respond or Rate my answerthank you