stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.

I have installed Blaupunkt San Diego unit in my car - the

Customer Question

I have installed Blaupunkt San Diego unit in my car - the bluetooth pairs with my sony xperia z phone and I can play my music from the phone to the car stereo - BUT - it does not display the track information - can this be activated?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Thomas Tullo replied 5 months ago.
Hi i'm TomI just came on and seen how long you have waited for an answer. I apologize no one has helped you. I will try, what do you see on display when you are listening to bluetooth?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
bluetooth display offers choice of phone or music - opting for music just shows a large bluetooth symbol and icon to adjust equalizer along with buttons to move to previous or next track - no track infrmation
Yea it sounds like it's working fine it just don't have the bells and whistles as the other radio