Aric, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Pairing had stopped on my pioneer Bluetooth car stereo

Customer Question

Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.
Hello, Sorry you're having problems. What's the model number of the receiver?
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.
The model number is ***** the front of the stereo. Let me know if you need help.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Pioneer CD RECEIVER WITH MULTI-LINE DOT MATRIX
MODEL: DEH-X4700B
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.
Please scroll to page 17 of the manual at the link below and follow the instructions to turn BlueTooth OFF and then back ON. Go into your phone and clear the BlueTooth history, then turn BT OFF and back ON. With BlueTooth ON on the phone, search for available devices and see if your Pioneer comes up. If it does, then try to PAIR and let me know what happens.
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What link below?
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.
My bad, it's here: http://pdf.crutchfieldonline.com/ImageBank/v20140817132200/Manuals/130/130X4700BT.PDF
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Still need to try
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.
Okay......give it a shot and let me know.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
will do thank you!!
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.
You're welcome. Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.